The TITULA graduation project repository is organized by University, Faculty, School and Professional Center. There are a number of ways to search the repository and find projects in it:
- Use the search engine to enter the terms that identify the project that you are looking for (author, title, subject, degree program, etc.).
- Use the search indexes on the right-hand side of the screen:
- Choose the presentation date and find the projects presented at that time.
- Search by the name of the author or advisor.
- Find the works on a list of titles.
- Select the keyword that identifies the subject or area you are looking for.
- Select a degree program and consult the projects it contains.
Select your university (Madrid, Valencia or Canarias) and use the following filters:
- Degree Program
- Presentation Date
- Contenty Type
Once you have found the project you need, you can consult the details (author, advisor, abstract, keywords, etc.) and the full text.